Thursday 4 February 2016

My Most Embarrassing Moment


This final semester's getting more memorable than I expected.... this is what happened;

I was in the library when I started feeling some 'logoligi things' in my tummy. (Like everybody else) I'm not a fan of public toilets so I packed up and left for my hostel to go and 'do things'... just when I got to Parade Grounds, the rumbling intensified and the earlier I got a place of convenience, the better. So I went to Republic Hall. T-roll was not an issue because on me was an exercise book. However, there were campaign papers that had littered the place and those papers were softer than that of the exercise books. So I plucked about five of such A4 sheets off the notice boards and located the nearest bathroom. About a split second after pulling down my trousers and settling on the WC, the 'thing' just came down freely like that. I waited for the second batch to be released... the third followed. Just then someone entered the bathroom to fetch water (Or so). She passed a comment about the bad smell in area .... that was when I realized I was in the ladies' washroom! #Chai

4 comments: